During this difficult time, we have put together some resources which may help support children with their learning and wellbeing at home.
- Early Years and Key Stage 1 (nursery, reception, Year 1 and 2) – ages 2 – 7 years (PDF, 96KB)
- Key Stage 2 – ages 7 – 11 years (PDF, 117KB)
- Key Stage 3 (PDF, 134KB)
- Key Stage 4 (PDF, 133KB)
- Wellbeing ideas for all (PDF, 262KB)
- 100 things to do indoors (JPG, 325KB)
- Academic resources (JPG, 152KB)
- Edsential at home
- Maths and science resources (JPG, 123KB)
- Mindfulness activities (JPG, 131KB)
- Phonics and reading resources (JPG, 128KB)
Department for Education (DfE) – Online educational resources to support children to continue learning at home
The Department for Education has published a list of online resources that parents, and schools can consider to support children to continue learning at home. The list will be updated over time, and includes a wide range of resources for all ages that schools can consider using as part of their planned curriculum. Schools have already been drawing on existing resources and tools they are familiar with to support children to continue learning at home and should continue to do so.
Please ensure that any information which names a pupil is sent securely and the child’s identity is protected in line with data protection guidance.